Jump To Forum
Category : OmniTrader 2017 Upgrade Forums
- What's New
- OmniTrader 2020 General Discussion
- Portfolio Simulation Mode
- Futures and Forex
- Trade Plans
- Plug-ins for OmniTrader
- OmniTrader Frequently Asked Questions
- OmniTrader 2020 Technical Support
- OmniTrader Feature Requests
- User Groups
- MAC User Forum
Category : OmniTrader 2016 Forums
- OmniTrader 2019 General Discussion
- OmniTrader 2019 Technical Support
Category : OmniTrader Archives
- OmniTrader 2018 Technical Support
- OmniTrader 2017 Technical Support
- OmniTrader 2016 Technical Support
- OmniTrader 2015 Technical Support
- OmniTrader 2014 Technical Support
- OmniTrader 2013 Technical Support
- OmniTrader 2012 Technical Support
- OmniTrader 2011 Technical Support
- OmniTrader 2010 Technical Support
- OmniTrader 2009 Technical Support
- OmniTrader 2008 Technical Support
- OmniTrader 2007 Technical Support
- OmniTrader 2006 Technical Support
- OmniTrader 2005 Technical Support
- OmniTrader 2004 Technical Support
- Archived Frequently Asked Questions
- Nirvana Trading Lab
- OmniTrader 2018 General Discussion
- OmniTrader 2017 General Discussion
- OmniTrader 2016 General Discussion
You are currently browsing as a guest.
to access more features
A Self-Moderated Community
ALL MEMBERS, PLEASE READ!
Vote for Members who contribute the most to your trading, and help us moderate content within the Forums.
Only forum moderators may post in this forum.
You are editing a message originally written by aduran on 3/31/2004
<b>Q: My stocks are not recognizing a split. How can I correct this?</b> A: <b>This applies to users with end-of-day data using OmniData only. Do not proceed if you are using any other data feed.</b> 1. Highlight the symbol in the focus list and right-click it. Select Delete Data, then select All Data & click Delete. Then close the chart window and recollect the data. 2. If the data comes back & it is unadjusted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org of the issue with the symbol & split information. We can correct it usually on the same day. <b>This applies to users with end-of-day data using eSignal, Qcharts, Metastock data, TC2000, & IQ Feed. Do not proceed if you are using any other data feed.</b> 1. Highlight the symbol in the focus list and right-click it, then select Edit Data. 2. Find the Splits box and click the Add button. The split should be detected and OmniTrader will fill in the spaces for you. If the entries are correct, click Ok & Ok again to close the Edit window. 3. Close the Chart Window and right-click the symbol again and select Edit Data. Under Splits, it should now have the split entered. Highlight it and click the Adjust button. Click Ok and Ok again to close the Edit window. If that doesn't work for you, please see step 4. <i>**Only proceed with this last step if you are using eSignal, Qcharts, or IQ Feed**</i> 4. Highlight the symbol in the focus list and right-click it. Select Delete Data, then select All Data & click Delete. Then close the chart window and recollect the data. If your provider has adjusted the data, OmniTrader will collect the corrected data.
Registration req. : Off
HTML : On
Anon. posting : Off
IP visible : Off
Notify you whenever this thread is updated?
Include signature in this post?
For any problems or issues please contact our Webmaster at