OT2017 Pre Release 2C has been posted.
- Custom chart date ranges are now retained when switching symbols. For example, if you manually drag the chart left or right or use the Chart Date toolbar to view a particular date range, then open a chart for a different symbol, the custom date range will be retained.
- Users may now save their own trading default settings for Order Type & Time in Force. These defaults will be used when trading with the Quick Trade or Trade Manager trade interfaces. To access these default settings, while in the Quick Trade or Trade Manager interface, click Settings.
- The Expectancy block now works within Strategy Wizard.
- Auto Trade now places trades according to the Focus List sort order instead of always alphabetical.
- Fixed an error analyzing Heikin-Ashi timeframes when using strategies that reference different timeframes.
- Dynamic Scans now shows symbol names when used with user data.
- (Nirvana Club) Fixed an error when beginning dynamic training on a GA strategy.
Here are instructions for downloading the update:
1. OmniTrader must be closed during any install.
2. Click on your Start Menu/Programs/OmniTrader201#/Omnitrader Updater & you'll be taken to the update page.
3. The most recent update will be selected already, so click Submit. (You do not need to install previous updates since previous versions are included in the latest update)
4. Click the Install button.
5. Select Run or Save. (Save first, then run if you have any trouble)
6. Run the update to install it. (If saved, the file is called OmniTraderPackage.exe) Finished!