OT2017 Pre Release 2D has been posted.
- The Trade Size & Max Equity percent values under Auto Trade settings now allow decimals.
- The Expectancy block PPT values now allow decimals.
- (Nirvana Club) The procedure for updating a GA strategy's dynamic training has been improved. The user is no longer required to edit the GA block of the strategy & place a check in the "Resume training" field. Doing so would then activate the "Train A.I. components" option inside the ToDo List where the user would then check the box. The new functionality triggers the "Train A.I. components" option inside the ToDo List automatically when necessary as well as place a check in the box.
- (Nirvana Club) The "Resume training" field inside the GA block now only resumes training for a strategy if the training was manually paused.
- (Nirvana Club) Improved the Frequency Domain feature to include functionality for editing genes & copy/pasting Frequency Domain genes.
- (Nirvana Club) For dynamically trained strategies, signals will only be generated for an interval if a Knowledge Base exists for that interval. Once that interval is over, no signals will be generated until a knowledge base is trained for the new interval.
- Fixed an issue with Auto Trade not working with heikin-ashi timeframes.
- Auto Trade now only performs analysis on the active symbol list instead of on all lists.
- Auto Trade now submits trades from the active symbol list in the profile instead of from the All Analyzed Symbols list.
- Auto Trade no longer submits trades that are filtered out by the Focus List filter.
- Resolved a problem with the Max Percent Equity field within Auto Trade not working when connected to a broker.
- Corrected an error when using strategy signal columns & the focus list filter concurrently.
- Fixed an issue with GXTrader where it would not enable the last account selected after it reconnected from a connection loss. This also caused display issues in the Portfolio form.
- Fixed an issue switching between GXTrader accounts where the Focus List Position column would not refresh.
- Resolved an error when using the trade plan interface with an options subscription.
- Fixed an error when analyzing an option trade plan strategy on symbols that had very few option chains.
- (Nirvana Club) Corrected an issue where resuming training on a dynamic GA strategy would instead start over if Windows was set to a different time zone then the one that it was initially trained on.
- (Nirvana Club) Fixed an issue that prevented multiple Frequency Domains to be used in one gene.
Here are instructions for downloading the update:
1. OmniTrader must be closed during any install.
2. Click on your Start Menu/Programs/OmniTrader201#/Omnitrader Updater & you'll be taken to the update page.
3. The most recent update will be selected already, so click Submit. (You do not need to install previous updates since previous versions are included in the latest update)
4. Click the Install button.
5. Select Run or Save. (Save first, then run if you have any trouble)
6. Run the update to install it. (If saved, the file is called OmniTraderPackage.exe) Finished!