OT2017 Pre Release 2E has been posted.
- Updated session times for futures exchanges.
- Added holidays to futures exchanges.
- Added Hong Kong, Shanghai, & Shenzhen exchanges.
- (Nirvana Club) Using the strategy sharing feature, when strategies are downloaded, users will now be asked if a new profile should be made with the list & settings that were used to generate the statistical results.
- (Nirvana Club) Added a gene in the GA block for "Symbol". Accessible from the Add menu in Settings, this powerful enhancement makes it possible to train a Knowledge Base on each specific symbol, by also setting the gene to "Required". In that case, every rule will have the symbol defined, & only those rules which belong to a symbol will be evaluated on that symbol. So, you can feed the GA a list like the SP100, & it will generate individual rules specific to each stock in the list. If you do not set the gene as "Required", then you can end up with a mixture - some rules specific to the symbol & some generic across the list. You can also select "Commodity Group" as a gene if you are training futures.
- Fixed an error when viewing the Quick Trade form on existing open positions.
- Resolved an error when using Tick charts.
- Fixed an issue that prevented subsequent trades from being taken when using Auto Trade with IB & GXTrader.
- (Nirvana Club) Fixed an issue where training a GA would not be performed when only one Knowledge Base was requested in a GA.
- (Nirvana Club) Corrected a problem where the Automatic Adjustment setting in the GA block would sometimes not be applied.
Here are instructions for downloading the update:
1. OmniTrader must be closed during any install.
2. Click on your Start Menu/Programs/OmniTrader201#/Omnitrader Updater & you'll be taken to the update page.
3. The most recent update will be selected already, so click Submit. (You do not need to install previous updates since previous versions are included in the latest update)
4. Click the Install button.
5. Select Run or Save. (Save first, then run if you have any trouble)
6. Run the update to install it. (If saved, the file is called OmniTraderPackage.exe) Finished!