OT2017 Pre Release 2L has been posted.
- Added support for T3 V2.
- The Focus List report now prints in the order that the profile is sorted as opposed to always alphabetically.
- The Fibonacci Retracement drawing tool now allows price labels to display up to 5 decimal places instead of 4.
- OmniTrader is now automatically set up to run as administrator.
- When OmniData is not installed, but is selected as the EOD data feed, users may now download data for only the symbols needed for the active Profile. To do this, activate the option to "Download Data for profile Symbols Only" under Tools/Options/Data. This setting will not be accessible if OmniData is installed.
- The position expiration exit for options is no longer restricted to the daily timeframe.
- The Auto Trade form now opens up in the center of OmniTrader.
- Expanded the Auto Trade toolbar so that it's more easily noticable. The original toolbar remains available on the vertical edge or in Icons Only mode (View/Toolbars).
- If you reopen a profile that was last closed while Auto Trade was running, OT now asks if you want to re-enable Auto Trade.
- When Auto Trade is in use, several toolbars & menu options that would typically interfere with Auto Trade functions are now disabled.
- Added an option under Tools/Options/General for "Enable Auto Trade Lockout". Disabling this setting will grant access to those toolbars & menu options while Auto Trade is running.
- Added Auto Trade email alert notifications. Alerts will be sent if errors are detected, broker is disconnected, data is disconnected, mismatched trade plans, orders are rejected, or if OT has stopped running or has disconnected from the internet while in Auto-Trade mode.
- Added reconnected alerts for each disconnect notification.
- Email settings under Tools/Options/General are now required in order to enable Auto Trade.
- (Nirvana Club) - Added an option to Perform Recency Weighting in the GA block under Settings. It accounts for how recent the samples are when calculating the mean statistics for the KB rules, so the more recent the sample, the more weight the sample is given.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in Auto Trade not running after a weekend or a holiday.
Here are instructions for downloading the update:
1. OmniTrader must be closed during any install.
2. Click on your Start Menu/Programs/OmniTrader201#/Omnitrader Updater & you'll be taken to the update page.
3. The most recent update will be selected already, so click Submit. (You do not need to install previous updates since previous versions are included in the latest update)
4. Click the Install button.
5. Select Run or Save. (Save first, then run if you have any trouble)
6. Run the update to install it. (If saved, the file is called OmniTraderPackage.exe) Finished!