Jump To Forum
Category : OmniTrader Professional Forum
- What's New
- OmniTrader Pro General Discussion
- OmniLanguage Discussion
- Omni Pilot Discussion
- Trade Plans In Strategies
- Feature Requests
- Integrated Brokerage
Category : OmniTrader Pro Resource Forum
- OmniTrader Pro Technical Support
- OmniTrader Pro Frequently Asked Questions
- OmniLanguage Frequently Asked Questions
- OmniPilot Frequently Asked Questions
- Tutorials & Additional Resources
- Technical Analysis Library
You are currently browsing as a guest.
to access more features
A Self-Moderated Community
ALL MEMBERS, PLEASE READ!
Vote for Members who contribute the most to your trading, and help us moderate content within the Forums.
This message cannot be deleted. It is the first message of the thread.
Administrators or moderators may choose to
the entire thread
Possible bug still in radom walk (on ver 2b)
Posted : 11/20/2019 6:31 PM
Hi support I thought I would try the random walk again in a basic test using this code 1,2, 3, minute time frames were all loaded.
) > 1 then
If tis is code is valid then it is not performing as it should.
Deleting message 30649 : Possible bug still in radom walk (on ver 2b)
For any problems or issues please contact our Webmaster at