OmniTrader Professional Forum - What's New
OT2017 Pre Release 2K is posted
OT2017 Pre Release 2K has been posted.
- The Days to Earnings indicator now returns negative values instead of zeroes when the next earnings date is not yet known. A zero value is now only returned on the day of earnings.
- When a strategy has been modified & not saved, if Upload to OmniVest is then selected, it now prompts you to save the strategy first.
- (Nirvana Club) The # column in GA blocks should now adjust the column size automatically.
- (Nirvana Club) Added validation for when the number of genes entered in the GA block is less than the Min Active Genes value.
- (Nirvana Club) GA blocks using static training are no longer restricted to a maximum of 233 genes.
- (Nirvana Club) The Automatically Disable Genes tool in GA blocks now works with static training when more than 233 genes are used. Note that the Edit KBs button is no longer available in this case.
- Fixed an error when using Focus List columns with CPRM6 & NTB intraday timeframes.
- Resolved an issue where GXTrader would reject option orders due to an invalid symbol translation.
- The Position Expiration Exit for options now works in all timeframes, not just daily.
- (Nirvana Club) Fixed a case where the date field in NN Score blocks was sometimes disabled.
- (Nirvana Club) The date field in NN Score blocks is no longer disabled after selecting Static.
Here are instructions for downloading the update:
1. OmniTrader must be closed during any install.
2. Click on your Start Menu/Programs/OmniTrader201#/Omnitrader Updater & you'll be taken to the update page.
3. The most recent update will be selected already, so click Submit. (You do not need to install previous updates since previous versions are included in the latest update)
4. Click the Install button.
5. Select Run or Save. (Save first, then run if you have any trouble)
6. Run the update to install it. (If saved, the file is called OmniTraderPackage.exe) Finished!