OmniTrader Professional Forum - What's New
OT2017 Pre Release 2P is posted
OT2017 Pre Release 2P has been posted.
- Added a setting for use with Auto Trade to "Close Position on Exit Signal." With this setting enabled, open positions will automatically be closed, with a market order, when a voteline analysis exit signal occurs. In EOD, this will occur at the same time as AutoTrade's order submission to start trades.
- Lab Mode is now available in the XPS version.
- When not installed, OmniData no longer asks users to download it when using non-US databases.
- Updated symbol import lists.
- Updated US symbol database.
- (Nirvana Club) The ability to train a GA block is no longer disabled when multiple timeframes are enabled for analysis.
- (Nirvana Club) Training GA, NN Score, or CB blocks will now only train the active timeframe, as specified in the Periodicity toolbar. The active timeframe must be enabled for analysis.
- (Nirvana Club) After training has been performed on a GA, NN Score, or CB block, the timeframe that it was trained on is now displayed within the block. Strategies trained prior to this update will not display the trained timeframe.
- In Lab Mode, the position & good opportunity columns no longer reset when an optimization boundary is hit.
- Fixed an issue with the Enabled Strategies feature in the Focus List right-click menu so that custom selections no longer reset in realtime profiles when analysis runs.
- Fixed an error when using non-US databases when OmniData was installed.
- Resolved an issue where Auto Trade's (Strategy) setting would not use the trade plan from the strategy if was modified from the original trade plan.
- The Auto Trade email alert that occurs when a broker is disconnected now only sends one email instead of multiple emails.
- (OptionTrader) Fixed a rounding issue with entry price showing zero for some option trades on the voteline.
- (OptionTrader) Fixed a case with the option search not searching the through the expirations specified when weekly options are incorporated.
Here are instructions for downloading the update:
1. OmniTrader must be closed during any install.
2. Click on your Start Menu/Programs/OmniTrader201#/Omnitrader Updater & you'll be taken to the update page.
3. The most recent update will be selected already, so click Submit. (You do not need to install previous updates since previous versions are included in the latest update)
4. Click the Install button.
5. Select Run or Save. (Save first, then run if you have any trouble)
6. Run the update to install it. (If saved, the file is called OmniTraderPackage.exe) Finished!