Jump To Forum
Category : OmniTrader Professional Forum
- What's New
- OmniTrader Pro General Discussion
- OmniLanguage Discussion
- Omni Pilot Discussion
- Trade Plans In Strategies
- Feature Requests
- Integrated Brokerage
Category : OmniTrader Pro Resource Forum
- OmniTrader Pro Technical Support
- OmniTrader Pro Frequently Asked Questions
- OmniLanguage Frequently Asked Questions
- OmniPilot Frequently Asked Questions
- Tutorials & Additional Resources
- Technical Analysis Library
You are currently browsing as a guest.
to access more features
A Self-Moderated Community
ALL MEMBERS, PLEASE READ!
Vote for Members who contribute the most to your trading, and help us moderate content within the Forums.
You are editing a message originally written by jrolfe on 1/13/2014
OK - after much work and reinstalling I have discovered something I really do not understand. The scripts that don't work were copied to the OT2014/VBA/Omnipilot directory from a back up. If I do a start OT from any of those files it does not work. However, if I create a new file via pilot and run that it works fine!!!! Thoughts?
Registration req. : Off
HTML : On
Anon. posting : Off
IP visible : Off
Attachments: Users, Admin
Notify you whenever this thread is updated?
Include signature in this post?
For any problems or issues please contact our Webmaster at