Jump To Forum
Category : OmniTrader Professional Forum
- What's New
- OmniTrader Pro General Discussion
- OmniLanguage Discussion
- Omni Pilot Discussion
- Trade Plans In Strategies
- Feature Requests
- Integrated Brokerage
Category : OmniTrader Pro Resource Forum
- OmniTrader Pro Technical Support
- OmniTrader Pro Frequently Asked Questions
- OmniLanguage Frequently Asked Questions
- OmniPilot Frequently Asked Questions
- Tutorials & Additional Resources
- Technical Analysis Library
You are currently browsing as a guest.
to access more features
A Self-Moderated Community
ALL MEMBERS, PLEASE READ!
Vote for Members who contribute the most to your trading, and help us moderate content within the Forums.
You are editing a message originally written by Duxx on 12/29/2021
Hi, Trying to develop a trade plan with multiple layers. The issue is that if the layer does not trigger the next step - there is no stop. I would like to keep the stop from previous step in case the stop is not triggered once it goes to the next step. Hope the above makes sense - thanks Attached the STop plan
Registration req. : Off
HTML : On
Anon. posting : Off
IP visible : Off
Attachments: Users, Admin
Notify you whenever this thread is updated?
Include signature in this post?
For any problems or issues please contact our Webmaster at