|Replying to message 28554|
OT2017 Pre Release 2I has been posted.
- Metastock Xenith data feed now supported. Please click here to become a Xenith subscriber.
- Added China (CN) symbol database for use with Hong Kong, Shanghai, & Shenzhen stock exchanges. Automatic symbol translations for this database have also been added for eSignal & Metastock Xenith.
- The IBSymbol database field that allows users to add stock symbol translations to IB now also works with GXTrader.
- Added a new function in OmniLanguage for SignalPane. This function adds the ability to plot signals in charts within the pane for OmniLanguage systems. As an example of this, instead of Signal = LongSignal which plots on the price chart, one could instead use SignalPane(x) = LongSignal to plot inside the system pane. The Signal & SignalPane(x) functions are essentially the same, with the only difference being where signals are displayed in the charts.
- Fixed a symbol translation issue that prevented preferred stocks, like BRK.B, from being traded with IB and GXTrader.
- Resolved an issue with OmniData non-USD Forex symbols not collecting data in some cases.
- Removed some unnecessary logging when using Auto Trade.
- Fixed an issue where trade plans were not removed if an execution occurred at the broker while there was no broker connection to OT. If this case occurs, a message will now notify users that the trade plan will need to be reapplied for that symbol.
Here are instructions for downloading the update:
1. OmniTrader must be closed during any install.
2. Click on your Start Menu/Programs/OmniTrader201#/Omnitrader Updater & you'll be taken to the update page.
3. The most recent update will be selected already, so click Submit. (You do not need to install previous updates since previous versions are included in the latest update)
4. Click the Install button.
5. Select Run or Save. (Save first, then run if you have any trouble)
6. Run the update to install it. (If saved, the file is called OmniTraderPackage.exe) Finished!