|Replying to message 29657|
OT2017 Pre Release 2Q has been posted.
- Added support for X-Suite.
- Increased the length of the strategy toolbar dropdown selection to make the full strategy names visible.
- The last 8 Profiles are now displayed in the File menu, up from 4.
- The Print Reports form now defaults the timeframe to the one selected in the Periodicity toolbar.
- Double-clicking an option position in the Portfolio now opens a chart for the underlyer.
- Fixed a display issue in the paper portfolio where the position history would display a negative trade size if the entry & exit occurred within the same second.
- (Nirvana Club) Resolved an issue where training would not activate sometimes when using the Enabled Strategies Focus List feature.
Here are instructions for downloading the update:
1. OmniTrader must be closed during any install.
2. Click on your Start Menu/Programs/OmniTrader201#/Omnitrader Updater & you'll be taken to the update page.
3. The most recent update will be selected already, so click Submit. (You do not need to install previous updates since previous versions are included in the latest update)
4. Click the Install button.
5. Select Run or Save. (Save first, then run if you have any trouble)
6. Run the update to install it. (If saved, the file is called OmniTraderPackage.exe) Finished!