|Replying to message 30952|
OT2020 Pre Release 2H has been posted.
- (ATM) When using the Criteria Library formulas with Market State, Filters, & Rankings, the OmniScript text is now always inserted instead of the rule names.
- (ATM3) Changed 3rd Automation Optimize setting name from "Both" to "Intersection of Symbol-Strategy & MarketState-Strategy."
- (ATM3) Added 4th Automation setting to optimize on "Symbol-MarketState-Strategy." This setting improves ATM3 results by running scoring statistics for all market state-strategy-symbol combinations.
- (Nirvana Club) ARM6 Tune options have been moved. To access them in a GA block click Settings followed by a new Tuning button. Additionally, the Tuning settings are now stored in the strategy & no longer in the ARM6.ini file allowing Tuning settings to be saved per strategy & separately per GA block.
- Corrected issues when using My Symbols scans enabled in profiles that were not the source profile.
- Saving MTVisions & Heatmap indicator parameter settings no longer affects the base indicator settings.
- Fixed errors opening & using the Seasonality tool.
- (ATM) Corrected an error opening method settings with ATM3 unregistered.
- (ATM) Fixed an issue where optimizing a method sometimes registered zero as the optimized value.
- (ATM) Portfolio Simulation statistics no longer display strategies from another profile if the method was viewed in another profile.
- (Nirvana Club) GA rule statistics are now based on the training+validation data instead of training data only.
- (Nirvana Club) Fixed an issue with GA blocks where Combine Hits resulted in incorrect statistics if a filter was defined.
Here are instructions for downloading the update:
1. OmniTrader must be closed during any install.
2. Click on your Start Menu/Programs/OmniTrader20##/Omnitrader Updater & you'll be taken to the update page.
3. The most recent update will be selected already, so click Submit. (You do not need to install previous updates since previous versions are included in the latest update)
4. Click the Install button.
5. Select Run or Save. (Save first, then run if you have any trouble)
6. Run the update to install it. (If saved, the file is called OmniTraderPackage.exe) Finished!