Jump To Forum
Category : OmniTrader Professional Forum
- What's New
- OmniTrader Pro General Discussion
- OmniLanguage Discussion
- Omni Pilot Discussion
- Trade Plans In Strategies
- Feature Requests
- Integrated Brokerage
Category : OmniTrader Pro Resource Forum
- OmniTrader Pro Technical Support
- OmniTrader Pro Frequently Asked Questions
- OmniLanguage Frequently Asked Questions
- OmniPilot Frequently Asked Questions
- Tutorials & Additional Resources
- Technical Analysis Library
You are currently browsing as a guest.
to access more features
A Self-Moderated Community
ALL MEMBERS, PLEASE READ!
Vote for Members who contribute the most to your trading, and help us moderate content within the Forums.
You are replying to message # 31853
Registration req. : Off
HTML : On
Anon. posting : Off
IP visible : Off
Attachments: Users, Admin
Notify you whenever this thread is updated?
Include signature in this post?
Replying to message 31853
RE: Layered TRailing Stop PLan
Posted : 1/17/2022 3:59 AM
Post #31853 - In reply to #31850
Hi Duxx & all,
Just one look at the order flow in the trade plan shouldn't every layer of the fixed profit stop should have an order??
For any problems or issues please contact our Webmaster at