Jump To Forum
Category : OmniTrader 2017 Upgrade Forums
- What's New
- OmniTrader 2019 General Discussion
- Portfolio Simulation Mode
- Futures and Forex
- Trade Plans
- Plug-ins for OmniTrader
- OmniTrader Frequently Asked Questions
- OmniTrader 2019 Technical Support
- OmniTrader Feature Requests
- User Groups
- MAC User Forum
Category : OmniTrader 2016 Forums
- OmniTrader 2018 General Discussion
- OmniTrader 2018 Technical Support
Category : OmniTrader Archives
- OmniTrader 2017 Technical Support
- OmniTrader 2016 Technical Support
- OmniTrader 2015 Technical Support
- OmniTrader 2014 Technical Support
- OmniTrader 2013 Technical Support
- OmniTrader 2012 Technical Support
- OmniTrader 2011 Technical Support
- OmniTrader 2010 Technical Support
- OmniTrader 2009 Technical Support
- OmniTrader 2008 Technical Support
- OmniTrader 2007 Technical Support
- OmniTrader 2006 Technical Support
- OmniTrader 2005 Technical Support
- OmniTrader 2004 Technical Support
- Archived Frequently Asked Questions
- Nirvana Trading Lab
- OmniTrader 2017 General Discussion
- OmniTrader 2016 General Discussion
You are currently browsing as a guest.
to access more features
A Self-Moderated Community
ALL MEMBERS, PLEASE READ!
Vote for Members who contribute the most to your trading, and help us moderate content within the Forums.
This message cannot be deleted. It is the first message of the thread.
Administrators or moderators may choose to
the entire thread
This accout has been deleted
Two "Exponential" Moving Average Crossover
Posted : 7/6/2010 4:47 PM
I see that OT has "Two Moving Average Crossover" system. Is it possible to create the "Exponential" version of this system?
I want to create a voting Strategy based on just one or two "Two Exponential Moving Average Crossover"
In this strategy, if the short term TEMAC is bullish, I would like to have a buy signal... if both short and long term TEMAC is bullish, I want a stronger buy signal.
I would also like to have sell and strong sell signal too.
Could you tell me if this is possible in one or both parts? I really could use your assistance in creating this System and Strategy.
Deleting message 20962 : Two "Exponential" Moving Average Crossover
For any problems or issues please contact our Webmaster at