Location: New York
These steps are which I followed:
1. Click on the Edit (pencil) icon at the top of the Focus List.
2. Select User Data from the Data Source drop-down menu.
3. Click the Scan Hard Drive button in the lower right corner of the dialog box. All
data directories found will be shown in the drop-down box at the top.
4. In the Drives & Directories drop-down menu, find the directory that has your data.
You will see the list of symbols appear in the symbol list.
5. Choose the symbols you want to add to your Focus List by clicking on them. To
select more than one symbol, hold down the
left-click on each symbol you want to select.
6. Click the Add arrow to add your symbols to the Focus List.
7. Click OK to accept your changes and return to the Focus List.