Jump To Forum
Category : OmniTrader Professional Forum
- What's New
- OmniTrader Pro General Discussion
- OmniLanguage Discussion
- Omni Pilot Discussion
- Trade Plans In Strategies
- Feature Requests
- Integrated Brokerage
Category : OmniTrader Pro Resource Forum
- OmniTrader Pro Technical Support
- OmniTrader Pro Frequently Asked Questions
- OmniLanguage Frequently Asked Questions
- OmniPilot Frequently Asked Questions
- Tutorials & Additional Resources
- Technical Analysis Library
You are currently browsing as a guest.
to access more features
A Self-Moderated Community
ALL MEMBERS, PLEASE READ!
Vote for Members who contribute the most to your trading, and help us moderate content within the Forums.
This message cannot be deleted. It is the first message of the thread.
Administrators or moderators may choose to
the entire thread
My own Olang Indicator
Posted : 12/6/2011 9:41 PM
I feel dumb asking this question that by now I should probably know.
I have written an Olang Indicator and I want to scan with it. I tried to scan but it returns 0. And by hand I know there must be at least 100 occurences of that indicator.
I have basically written in the scan somehing along this lines:
Deleting message 20030 : My own Olang Indicator
For any problems or issues please contact our Webmaster at