Jump To Forum
Category : OmniTrader Professional Forum
- What's New
- OmniTrader Pro General Discussion
- OmniLanguage Discussion
- Omni Pilot Discussion
- Trade Plans In Strategies
- Feature Requests
- Integrated Brokerage
Category : OmniTrader Pro Resource Forum
- OmniTrader Pro Technical Support
- OmniTrader Pro Frequently Asked Questions
- OmniLanguage Frequently Asked Questions
- OmniPilot Frequently Asked Questions
- Tutorials & Additional Resources
- Technical Analysis Library
You are currently browsing as a guest.
to access more features
A Self-Moderated Community
ALL MEMBERS, PLEASE READ!
Vote for Members who contribute the most to your trading, and help us moderate content within the Forums.
Only Forum Moderators, Administrators, and the owner of this message may delete it.
Location: BALDWINSVILLE, NEW YORK
RE: My own Olang Indicator
Posted : 7/18/2015 7:44 PM
Post #23500 - In reply to #23499
In the OmniScan you also have to provide some sort of Boolean information in relation to the values the Indicator is "Return"ing
(usually that last line in your Indicator
) such as:
(Param, Param, ....
) > 5 Or
) = 7
I hope that further clarifies things.
[Edited by THOMAS HELGET on 7/18/2015 7:46 PM]
Deleting message 23500 : RE: My own Olang Indicator
For any problems or issues please contact our Webmaster at