Jump To Forum
Category : OmniTrader Professional Forum
- What's New
- OmniTrader Pro General Discussion
- OmniLanguage Discussion
- Omni Pilot Discussion
- Trade Plans In Strategies
- Feature Requests
- Integrated Brokerage
Category : OmniTrader Pro Resource Forum
- OmniTrader Pro Technical Support
- OmniTrader Pro Frequently Asked Questions
- OmniLanguage Frequently Asked Questions
- OmniPilot Frequently Asked Questions
- Tutorials & Additional Resources
- Technical Analysis Library
You are currently browsing as a guest.
to access more features
A Self-Moderated Community
ALL MEMBERS, PLEASE READ!
Vote for Members who contribute the most to your trading, and help us moderate content within the Forums.
Only Forum Moderators, Administrators, and the owner of this message may delete it.
Location: L'ville, GA
RE: Possible bug still in radom walk (on ver 2b)
Posted : 11/20/2019 6:42 PM
Post #30650 - In reply to #30649
Have you tried enclosing the function call in double quotes? I know that Barry said they were optional, but I’d suggest testing it anyways.
Reason: the function call has commas inside it that might be messing up the parser.
[Edited by Jim Dean on 11/20/2019 6:43 PM]
Deleting message 30650 : RE: Possible bug still in radom walk (on ver 2b)
For any problems or issues please contact our Webmaster at