Jump To Forum
Category : OmniTrader Professional Forum
- What's New
- OmniTrader Pro General Discussion
- OmniLanguage Discussion
- Omni Pilot Discussion
- Trade Plans In Strategies
- Feature Requests
- Integrated Brokerage
Category : OmniTrader Pro Resource Forum
- OmniTrader Pro Technical Support
- OmniTrader Pro Frequently Asked Questions
- OmniLanguage Frequently Asked Questions
- OmniPilot Frequently Asked Questions
- Tutorials & Additional Resources
- Technical Analysis Library
You are currently browsing as a guest.
to access more features
A Self-Moderated Community
ALL MEMBERS, PLEASE READ!
Vote for Members who contribute the most to your trading, and help us moderate content within the Forums.
Only Forum Moderators, Administrators, and the owner of this message may delete it.
Location: L'ville, GA
RE: Can't Trust OT Signals
Posted : 3/14/2021 9:10 AM
Post #31447 - In reply to #31446
Both of you already know about this, I’m sure - but some others may not.
One possible cause of this can be improperly coded Systems. Another can be inadequate number of historical bars loaded
(depending on the math in the system
And it also can be a fluke in OT’s calc engine.
Deleting message 31447 : RE: Can't Trust OT Signals
For any problems or issues please contact our Webmaster at