Jump To Forum
Category : OmniTrader Professional Forum
- What's New
- OmniTrader Pro General Discussion
- OmniLanguage Discussion
- Omni Pilot Discussion
- Trade Plans In Strategies
- Feature Requests
- Integrated Brokerage
Category : OmniTrader Pro Resource Forum
- OmniTrader Pro Technical Support
- OmniTrader Pro Frequently Asked Questions
- OmniLanguage Frequently Asked Questions
- OmniPilot Frequently Asked Questions
- Tutorials & Additional Resources
- Technical Analysis Library
You are currently browsing as a guest.
to access more features
A Self-Moderated Community
ALL MEMBERS, PLEASE READ!
Vote for Members who contribute the most to your trading, and help us moderate content within the Forums.
Only Forum Moderators, Administrators, and the owner of this message may delete it.
RE: Can't Trust OT Signals
Posted : 3/19/2021 7:34 PM
Post #31461 - In reply to #31457
Good evening David,
Maybe I’m reading this wrong, but did you state that you’re using your Scans as the “starting Population” for a scan?
5. I generally set the Focus List to "My Pullback Scans Up". This comes from a scan I created...."OmniScan" "My Lists" the
"Starting Population" is multiple other Nirvana Lists
and my created Scans
I thought that using another scan as the starting population for a scan wasn’t possible…???
Did I read your post wrong - or am I wrong Barry?
Deleting message 31461 : RE: Can't Trust OT Signals
For any problems or issues please contact our Webmaster at